Leadership = Facilitating the Output of Others
Nofsinger’s Team-Building & Training programs use stage-appropriate leadership frameworks to raise the level of leadership skills in organizations through sustained, measurable behavior change. We help individuals, teams, and organizations shift from being individual contributors to facilitating the output of others – the essence of leadership.
Emerging Leaders Program
CEO & Founder; WiBiotic, Inc.
2016 Puget Sound Business Journal 40 Under 40 Honoree
Stage-Appropriate Leadership Development
The Emerging Leaders Program is an in-depth leadership development program that teaches current and emerging leaders how to be stage-appropriate in their leadership with individuals, teams and organizations.
President; Glosten, Inc.
We believe that leadership is a set of skills that may be enriched, practiced, and taught. Our stage-appropriate leadership training supports individuals in facilitating the output of the whole.
- Utilizing pragmatic frameworks to help leaders shift their behavior and navigate change
- Deploying strategies to overcome inertia in which groups avoid the difficult work of change
- Building high-performance teams for complex environments
- Practicing leadership competencies for high-stake, mission critical objectives in a low-stake environment
- Introducing keys to effective communication and engagement
- Supporting retention of high performers and high potential individuals
How We Do It:
- Client-specific assessment and program design, in advance, to understand group composition, focus, and desired output
- Adjustable half-, full-, or multi-day sessions to introduce, practice, and integrate frameworks
- Live-time, iterative, and interactive sessions designed to uncover Shift and adaptive leadership frameworks in engaging team environment to illustrate and reinforce leadership competencies
- Harvard-generated case-in-point teaching methodology and experiential learning to maximize behavior change
Chair and Co-CEO, Retired
Kibble and Prentice
Maximizing Team Potential
We assist groups, non-profit and community organizations, government, and businesses to do what they need to do: be effective in their team sessions, maximize team potential, improve group dynamics, provide quality citizen input, and produce results-oriented planning.
Custom options include:
- Rowing activities
- High or low ropes course
- Adventure race course
- Half-day or full-day
- Access to our private retreat facility, located in Eastern Washington
Co-Founder and Managing Director; Chasm Group