The Nofsinger Group elevates individuals, teams, and organizations to the next level of stage appropriate leadership through coaching, advising, and programs uniquely designed to meet clients’ needs.
Chrismon Nofsinger takes his first client
- while working through the Ph.D. program in Organizational Psychology at Claremont Graduate School studying under Peter Drucker, known as the “father of modern management”
Chrismon earns his PhD in Organizational Psychology from Claremont Graduate University
Nofsinger Strayer Consulting is formed
- Chrismon partners with longtime CEO coach Dick Strayer
Nofsinger Strayer Consulting opens first office
- First office opens in the U.S. Bank Center in Seattle
Over 1000 clients and 200 companies served
Renamed to Nofsinger Group
- The firm expands renamed the Nofsinger Group
Offices move to the Millennium Tower in Seattle
The Shift from One to Many: A Practical Guide to Leadership
- Chrismon Nofsinger, PhD publishes book
Over 10,000 clients and 1,400 companies served
Nofsinger Group is a valued partner to our organization. Our work at the individual, team, and organizational levels creates rich avenues for authenticity, growth, insight, and behavior change.
President, CEO; YouthCare
Serving as trusted partners to top leaders
considering their most important questions.
Director, Administration and Operations