© 2012 NOFSINGER GROUP // DESIGN BY HEY, SWEET PEA, LLC.
ARE YOU MAKING THE SHIFT?
Your career depends on it.
• What is the Nofsinger Group?
Nofsinger Group is a leading management consultancy of trusted confidants, advisors, and thoughtpartners to numerous CEOs, executives, board members, and investors. Over the last 20 years our mission has been to use our expertise in business, organizational behavior, leadership, communication, and psychology to support our clients in building world-class companies.
• What do you do for clients?
The Nofsinger Group serves as an invaluable resource to leaders and companies considering their most important questions. We specialize in CEO & senior executive counsel, CEO succession, board effectiveness, management assessment for pre-hire decisions at the CEO and board levels, private equity and corporate M&A management due diligence, organizational performance improvement, senior management team performance feedback, and executive learning.
Our expertise in organizational change, leadership development, and executive assessment make us uniquely qualified to support our executive partners. We are able to achieve very high client satisfaction by leveraging our team of talented experts in human behavior, our proprietary methods, and extensive experience across many hundreds of teams and companies.
• Who are your clients?
Our clients range from startups to $1 billion+ public companies, venture capital and private equity partnerships, family offices, and other local, national and international organizations spanning many markets and industries.
• What are the methods you typically use in engagements?
1. Nofsinger Assessments®©®: An intensive, fact-based process of identifying the right leader, team, or key factor to achieve a specific set of organizational outcomes to drive the performance of a company.
2. Nofsinger Feedback®®: A process for identifying the key performance criteria for a team, collecting in-depth data from interviews with key team members, leaders, and stakeholders to identify strengths, weaknesses, and identify priorities to improve performance.
3. Nofsinger Coaching®®: A process designed to help leaders improve their performance and achieve their goals through customized, ongoing, individual and/or team-based performance coaching.
4. Nofsinger Executive Learning™: Leaders use Nofsinger's Executive Learning© to train their directors and managers on key skills. Through our publications and workshops we help clients learn how to improve their leadership performance in critical areas.
• Are you a search firm?
No. While at times we work in collaboration with search firms; it would be a conflict of interest for us to engage in objective management assessments if we had competing priorities in selling search projects and recruiting talent away from companies.
• How do you price your services?
Nofsinger Group does not bill by the hour or project. Each engagement is tailored to deliver a specific outcome for a client at a price that is proportionate to value delivered. How can I become a client?If you own or run a business, please contact Nofsingers main office. We look forward to listening to what you would like to accomplish. Click here for contact information.
• How do I apply for a job?
If you are a top performer at a professional services firm, please contact us to schedule an interview. Click here to discuss joining our team.
FEATURED CLIENTS //
FEATURED WORK //